BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

3d connexion products and Archicad/Constructor.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was playing around with their Navigation tools and I think it is amazing. Then I looked at their website and... check it out neither AC or CS are not listed over there : http://www.3dconnexion.com/solutions/cad/2aa.php
List is impressive. Anyone connected that with AC or CS? Is it working?
If not - GS guys is there something you can do about it? This tool is real time saver and with the new entry level SpaceNavigator ($99) really affordable.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes i agree with this post, will it be a support for 3dconnexion devices (drivers available for both os x and windows now) inside archicad?

cheers
Gorazd
Booster
I have tried their Space Pilot with AC10 and could'n get it to work as it should. Programing of function keys worked, but rotation in 3D didn't at all. It is also very wierd to work with it too, as you use it with your left hand and your mouse in right, so typing numbers is really a trouble.

Even if it worked, I don't think would be much pleased with that combination.
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try it with ex. NavisWorks. You will love it. It is far better than any mouse. It's main purpose is to help you review your work, and navigate in 3D environment.
Learn and get certified!