BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

AC 12 Door Schedule - Door widths with 4 digits

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just tried to use the door schedule in version 12 for the first time. When I generated the schedule I noticed that all door widths with 4 digits show up incorrectly. ie - A door with a 1,070 mm width shows up as 1,07"0. Please see door width in attached scheduled screen shot. Note: My dimensional preferences are set to plain millimeter. If someone knows what to do to fix this problem please let me know.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution:

Step 1:

Right click schedule in viewsets and open view setting

Under 2D/3D Document - dimensions: Plain Millimeter

Step 2:

ArchiCAD> Project Preferences scroll to Calculation units.

Length Unit: millimeter

These steps should be checked to make sure the format you wish to have is achieved
I would call that a bug, though it would be rare in practice because you likely wouldn't use metric dims and imperial calculation units at the same time. It must have been a glitch between the dimension standard saved with the project and the default calculation units of a fresh copy of 12 (US version I presume). But it's still weird because calc units are saved with the project too.

Even though it's a rare bug, it's a little unsettling to have multiple prefs affecting displayed values in a non-obvious way.
James Murray

Archicad 25 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info
Learn and get certified!