BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Annotations missing from schedules

Yvonne
Advocate
Why do annotations (in plan/elevation views) disappear from schedules?

I have had this happen in a few different files.. sometimes the additional dimensions disappear and sometimes the notes.

How can I prevent this from happening again?
AC26 | Win11 | 64 bit | 32Gb RAM | Intel i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz
10 REPLIES 10

Hi Mats,

Thank you for your question following up on this topic.

I discussed the situation with the developers and whether there are any recent improvements on it. They told me that the bugfix for this issue is quite difficult to execute, as the interaction between the two entirely separate functions (Schedule - Annotation) can come with deeper complications in the software.

Even though there is no target version for a permanent fix yet, this is an issue very much in development's sight and they are constantly working on a possible solution. Until that happens, the officially suggested approach is still the Cleanup disabling method through the Registry Editor that Minh described in details in his earlier entry.

I'm sorry for not being able to bring more progressive news and also for the inconveniences this problem might cause. Hopefully our developers will manage to come up with a solution as soon as possible. Until then, thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,
Kornél

Beleznai Kornél
Technical Support Engineer

Learn and get certified!