BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Stair Builder

gpowless
Advocate
I'm trying to get Stair Builder to show full stair above the home storey. Does anyone have a clue where this setting might be? Thx
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
have you tried in the model view options?
gpowless
Advocate
Yes. There are settings there but I can't find anything for the storey sensitivity.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
gpowless
Advocate
Figured it out.

You have to move the breakline location on the upper storey. Not a bad operation considering there are times one needs to break the stair going down as well.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
Anonymous
Not applicable
gpowless wrote:
Figured it out.

You have to move the breakline location on the upper storey. Not a bad operation considering there are times one needs to break the stair going down as well.
Since you figured this one out, you might be able to help me out here as well. I cannot find the setting for the line type of the stair display above the home story. It keeps on showing up as a dashed line only (this is on the story above the home story only). Any idea where I find that setting?

Found it. I had "enable object's linetypes' unchecked. Funny. Even with it unchecked, the linetypes on the home story did change per Cadimage Stair settings, but the "above home story' display wont't change unless this is enabled.
Learn and get certified!