BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedule - Door List missing items

William Gray
Contributor
I have set up a door list schedule for a building which has differing floor levels within the same first story. The first story level setting is set at the upper of the floor levels with the lower floor set 750mm below the upper floor. My schedule is not identifying doors on the lower of the floor levels. Can anyone help with the method to make the interactive schedule pick up these doors on the lower level?
William Gray

Architect

Archicad 25 INT Build 4013

MacBook Pro Intel Core i7 2.9 GHz 16GB RAM

Mac OS 11.6
3 REPLIES 3
Erika Epstein
Booster
Link explained that the anchor insertion point has to be within the story that you want the door to read on. Therefore on the door(s) that are on the lower level, change their insertion point to 'Header to wall base' or 'Header to story_'
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
William Gray
Contributor
Many thanks for your help. It took a couple of tries - attaching the sill to the story didn't work (the zone on the story below showed up), but changing the header's anchor proved a success.
William Gray

Architect

Mac OS 11.6
William Gray
Contributor
One other small point- I've a couple of doors which open outwards from zones. I've tried extending the zone to encompass the frames, but I think that the schedule attaches the door to the (non-existent, in this case) zone into which the leaf extends. Is there a means of attaching the door to the appropriate zone without extending the zone artificially out from the building?
William Gray

Architect

Mac OS 11.6
Learn and get certified!