BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

calculation crash

Anonymous
Not applicable
Folk, in two separate project files, when I have clicked on 'set up list schemes' under the 'calculate' menu, AC crashes. I am using the latest build of 9.0. any ideas

TIA
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Brian,

The library version is the more critical thing here, since the list schemes are loaded with the libraries.

If you're using the 9 library, do you have the updated version - the version on the installation CD's has more bugs than the updated one. (Help Menu | Check for Library Updates...)

If you're using the SE9 library, are you using the most recent one - from November or so, not the one from last summer?

I can't recall the exact problem, but there was a bad list file in one of the libs, and a corrected one was released. The bad file caused a crash like you are seeing. This has been discussed a couple of times here... maybe a search will turn it up if the lib update doesn't resolve it.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oops. Sorry I erased your post, Brian! Clicked edit (as moderator) instead of 'quote'. First time I've done that! Sorry!!

Your post had said that you were using updated libraries and had searched the forum and didn't find anything to resolve the issue, and that you'd just wait for 10 to arrive.

Also, you asked about tutorials, and I'm not aware of any. I put mine on hold after realizing there wasn't a sufficient market or marketing apparatus for them.

Sorry again about wiping your post!
[Karl]

------------
Learn and get certified!