BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Graphisoft Learn Portal Training Videos

mthd
Ace

Hi all, I have been brushing up on my skills on the learning portal to get up to speed with the latest versions of Archicad.

Just an observation between the old training series and the new ones on the Graphisoft learning portal. Some of the steps taken in using AC to achieve the desired results move quite fast and for new users, they could easily get lost. I had to rewind the videos a couple of times and still couldn’t pick up the steps taken by these trainers. I would ask the trainers to slow down a bit like the older training series did and show all the relevant steps taken in the process.

Not a big problem for experienced users because they are familiar with how to do things in AC.

I don’t know what newer ones think but it would be good to know if they need the trainers to slow down a bit, especially when making a complicated maneuver.

It’s good having a learning portal in case we need extra help in doing something we are not familiar with.

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly

Have you taken the Graphisoft Learn Survey yet?

I haven't so far, but maybe you can comment on it in there.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Graphisoft-Learn-survey/ba-p/576932

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi Barry, yes I took the survey and I did mention it briefly on there. I personally watched the current methods and the skill of the trainers and some steps were a bit too fast. The guy who used to do the YT official training with the older versions of AC was exceptional and that should be the standard for the new trainers.

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
Learn and get certified!