BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 27 Add On Downloads

mthd
Ace

Hi, I have been trying to download some of the add ons for Archicad 27 after downloading the apple silicon version sucessfully. I tried to get the goodies add on yesterday but it wouldn't start. I tried again today and I got the goodies add on to download and it also installed OK. I also tried to get the Bluebeam Revu add on today but once again the download would not start for some reason. (I get a long URL in the menu bar insted ?)

Looks like I can only get one add on per day Maybe ? Yes I cleared my history in my browser and it still didn't work. I am scratching my head as to why ???

Anybody else experiencing this problem ?

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
3 REPLIES 3
Laurentiu C
Booster

Jus try again, there definitely isn't a download restriction per day or anything like that. Maybe try a different browser.

Bluebeam

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/addons/bluebeam

Goodies

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/goodies

Laurentiu | Architect | exstudio
AC 17-27 INT
Work | Laptop | HP ZBook Fury 15.6 G8 | Win11 22H2 | i9-11900H / RTX A4000 / 32GB
Personal | PC | Win10 | i7-6700K / GTX 1070 / 32 GB
mthd
Ace

Thank you, that linked worked for BBR, cheers !

I am still getting a message that the “service is not available” when I go to my next add on to download. Probably quite busy at present with the release of AC27 and all the add ons that go with it ?

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura

this appears to be a browser issue. I was unable to download anything via Safari, but could using Chrome.

Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Learn and get certified!