BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad jumps around tabs when switching between them

J Higgins
Contributor

Hi, not sure if this is the right board for this, couldn't find the one I wanted but, I'm having a problem with the current updates of Archicad, this issue was introduced about half way through 25's life span, and still hasn't been fixed.

All of us in the office are having this same issue and it massively slows us down when working.

The issue is, say for example we have a worksheet and a ground floor plan in the tabs at the top, if we switch to one it will then, after already opening the tab, then switch back to the original, I've attached a video of this happening, although this is due to the view updating in the video, it's exactly the same issue and sometimes take longer to figure out what it's doing, it never happened before the update in AC25, and has continued to happen after, if anyone knows how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon 14

4 REPLIES 4
DN
Participant

We have exactly the same issue in our office and are trying to find out a solution.

Did you ever find anything out?

J Higgins
Contributor

Unfortunatly no, I wish there was a fix, I'm not sure if it's related to view updating while switching between layouts and worksheets/ view ports

I’m pretty sure there was an update in 26 that fixed a similar issue. Have you definitely installed all the latest updates? Are you also running the silicon version of 27 as opposed to the Intel version through Rosetta?

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)

Hi, We didn't notice any fix for this issue while working on 26, and yes we're using the latest version update 27.2.0 using the mac silicon version of Archicad. 

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!