Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

BIMcloud 2024.1 download link

Bawar Tanay
Enthusiast

Hi There,

it has been 5 days after 24th and the bimcloud 2024.1 is still not available by download.

did you forgot about it?

see below a copy from original post.

If you use BIMcloud on-premises

You can download the latest version of BIMcloud from the Graphisoft website from April 24th. With version 2024.1, we have updated the BIMx component to provide significantly improved performance and introduce many additional features detailed in this Knowledge Base article

Archicad 16 - 26
Laptop: Alienware M18 R1 | windows 11 pro | i9-13900HX | RTX 4070 8 GB | 32 GB RAM
PC office 1: windows 11 pro | I7-10700 | RTX 2060 6 GB | 32 GB RAM
PC office 2: windows 11 pro | i7-12700 | RTX A2000 6GB | 32 GB RAM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
runxel
Legend

The original post has since been updated!

Update April 22, 2024:

Dear all,

This is a follow-up to our previous message (see below the separator line) about the release of BIMcloud 2024.1.

We regret to inform you that we've encountered an issue with the on-premises version of BIMcloud 2024.1, resulting in the postponement of the release. We're actively working on a fix and aim to have updated installers available by the end of April.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Technical Support Team

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs |

«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
runxel
Legend

The original post has since been updated!

Update April 22, 2024:

Dear all,

This is a follow-up to our previous message (see below the separator line) about the release of BIMcloud 2024.1.

We regret to inform you that we've encountered an issue with the on-premises version of BIMcloud 2024.1, resulting in the postponement of the release. We're actively working on a fix and aim to have updated installers available by the end of April.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Technical Support Team

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs |

«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»