BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Close-out on Dell M90 Notebooks

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a Sager laptop that is having a "First thing in the morning" power shut down. Mostly happens in the first 8 minutes after boot-up. After Shutdown (not blue screen, but instant shutdown) it was starting up right away, now it is taking three or four pushes on the power button. Even windows does not recognize the abrupt shutdown and the day goes on with out a hitch. I am waiting for the system to get worse. I have tested the RAM and it is fine.

Was looking into buying a Desktop this time around. Thought I would get more "bang-for-the-buck". It seems notebooks are so popular that the price difference is not as much as it use to be. I was looking into Dell Precision 490, but also saw a recommendation for the Precision M90 laptop for another post.

Bottom Line - Called Dell, they are phasing out the M90 laptop, so it was too good of a deal to pass-up.
2 REPLIES 2
Rick Thompson
Expert
If you must, you must.. please see my info below. (You got to do what you can for the youngsters:)
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rick wrote:
If you must, you must.. please see my info below. (You got to do what you can for the youngsters:)
Man, I so wish I knew that. I feel like I owe you Rick and even that would not have made us "even".
Learn and get certified!