Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

New user...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all!

First of all: Sorry for my english.

I'm not a new user in this forum. My past nick was "masterhabilis". Now I change it by "el.antuan".

But, like AC user, ¡yes! I'm a real newbie. So, sorry again if I make stupid or inmediate questions about AC.

Thanks in advance for your patient with me and regards:

Antonio.
5 REPLIES 5
Eduardo Rolon
I think that "other" languages though not encouraged are not banned.

Bienvenido otra vez Antonio.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Karl Ottenstein
el.antuan wrote:
My past nick was "masterhabilis". Now I change it by "el.antuan".
Welcome again / bienvenido otra vez.

But, as long as you are returning... we do officially (etiquette link above) ask people to use their actual names, as you see with Eduardo's and mine.

Given the title of this thread of 'new user' - I would once again ask anyone new reading this and registering, to please use your real name and your real location (entered/edited in via the Profile link above). 😉

Cheers,
Karl

PS English is the official language of archicad-talk, though as Eduardo says, exceptions happen - for example if you cannot express yourself as well as you wish to in English. In that case, post in English and your native tongue. (Warning: the use of any language that includes diacritical marks or non-Western characters will cause the automatic spam filter to ban you, pending moderator review. You Swedes know who you are. 😉 )

There are ArchiCAD forums in other languages, for example,in Spanish:
http://foro.3dgazpacho.com/
German, Portuguese, Polish and Italian:
http://www.graphisoft.com/community/
Pretty sure also Croatian, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese but I don't see links to them on the GS page above...
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot!

Nice to be here again

Regards.
Djordje
Ace
Karl wrote:
Pretty sure also Croatian, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese but I don't see links to them on the GS page above...
Croatian at archicad.com.hr - Forum. Used by a lot of exYU inhabitants ... also, don't use diacritics if you don't want to get banned!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sir!! Yes, Sir!!!

Regards:

Antonio.

Oh!: Another web site in spanish:

Cheers.