BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

problem with door -window gdl info marks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi , there i have this problem , when i put a gdl door or window , the info marks dont shows on the 2d plant , i dont know what happen , because all the settings seems to be right ? plk

4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
3djunior:

I can't follow your question, could you post some images to clarify your problem?

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David , , well i mean the 2d marks included in the doors and windows settings dialog box , , ( i dont know how it say in english ) in wich you can see high and wide of doors & windows in 2d plant , it is a simbol wich shows on 2d this information .

thanks
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
3djunior:

You should check your Model View Options to see that the "With Markers" is checked. If that is true, then you will need to post more information about your library parts. If you have created your own doors and windows then you will also have to write code for the 2D markers.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi , yes ill check that , i have to say that this problem it concerns to regular gdl doors and windows .

thanks
Learn and get certified!