Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Marquee tool not showing my custom profiles

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good evening,

I have a question that may seem a little stupid, but yeah I'm within moments of freaking out.

Um...., I'm modeling my building, everything is going smooth. BUT why are my custom objects and profiles not showing up when I choose "show marquee selection in 3d?"

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Update: I went to the Filter 3-d Menu and all of the boxes were checked. I even checked the "infinite button" but the marquee is only showing me the selection on a floor by floor basis. Would I just need to adjust my floor settings?

Please help.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fraydo wrote:
Update: I went to the Filter 3-d Menu and all of the boxes were checked. I even checked the "infinite button" but the marquee is only showing me the selection on a floor by floor basis. Would I just need to adjust my floor settings?

Please help.
can u post a image of your problem, plz
then we can do something for u
Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry if i'm asking the obvious, but are you using the 'heavy' 3D marquee?
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Fraydo:

In addition to xristina's suggestion, you might find something in this thread:
Thin (Single Story) Marquee does not show all elements in 3D

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14