BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

'Shrink' or scale 2d group?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I've created a group of lines, fills and polylines which represents an internal crane in a automated distribution centre.

The drawing is placed in section, however I would like to add some perspective to the warehouse storage. That is, because the storage is 80metres long, I would like to make two of the cranes to be in the distance as they are currently all at the same level

Is this possible? I know in AutoCAD you can simply scale things, but I'm not sure how to do this in ArchiCAD where there are multiple 2D elements.

I know that one way would be to export the drawing and place it as a drawing, but this isn't ideal when scalene the section etc.

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can scale (Resize - CMD+K on Mac, CTRL+K on PC) a group of 2D elements the same way you scale a single item. Just make sure Groups are suspended when you perform the command.
Anonymous
Not applicable
s2art wrote:
You can scale (Resize - CMD+K on Mac, CTRL+K on PC) a group of 2D elements the same way you scale a single item. Just make sure Groups are suspended when you perform the command.

Works brilliantly! Thank you
Learn and get certified!