BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Trouble with Walls hatchings in AC10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

We've just installed AC10, so we're starting to transfer files from 9 to 10; But I'm observing many problems with the posting.
For example yesterday my walls (custom one) appears as they must be, with a part of grey hatching, but today this part is white. Is there an ption that I could have check on without have seen it? I've already check, they're on first plan (on top), I'm using the custom wall option; i really don't understand.

TY
3 REPLIES 3
Could you have accidentally changed the Pen Set?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi there, did u mean (posting) u were viewing the drawing on the layout? cuz i think im having same problem...fills appear solid on the layout book (AC 10). pls try selecting "colors defined by pen set" instead of "black and white"from colors in the drawing settings.

hope this helps...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally, it must have been a files trouble, cause I've saved it under a new name, with an AC10 file (fusion with a "virgin" AC10 file) and there's no more problem.
But this bad saving has caused many trouble with walls but also with titles and with the clic : you clic on point it's selecting a line 3cm above, very strange...
Learn and get certified!