BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Zone stamp showing on plan but not showing on layout

Paolo Pi
Booster

Hi. I have a problem with the zone stamps. 

As the title says, I can see the zone stamps in my plans, but when I add the plan drawing to my layout the stamps are not visible.

I tried to open the source directly from the drawing to double-check, and everything looked correct.

This problem occurs only on some layouts, not all of them. I also tried to copy one drawing where the stamps were visible and relink the drawing to the plan I needed, and the stamps disappeared again.

I checked the zone settings, renovation filters, MVO.. everything seems fine but maybe I am missing some settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Operating system used: Windows 10

Paolo Piras, Architect
AC25 (since AC19), windows 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Paolo Pi
Booster

Update:

I just found the solution. I will post it anyway in case it might be useful for other people.

It was very easy actually: The MVO saved in the view settings was missing. Probably someone in the team deleted it and never replaced it in the view settings.

Then probably the software picked the first MVO in the list which was one with the "show zone stamp" option unchecked.

Paolo Piras, Architect

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Paolo Pi
Booster

Update:

I just found the solution. I will post it anyway in case it might be useful for other people.

It was very easy actually: The MVO saved in the view settings was missing. Probably someone in the team deleted it and never replaced it in the view settings.

Then probably the software picked the first MVO in the list which was one with the "show zone stamp" option unchecked.

Paolo Piras, Architect

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!