BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.
SOLVED!

New Login from 10 June 2023

DGSketcher
Legend

Sorry to grumble so soon, but yet again GS manage to take things backwards with each update.

Why do we now need two pages to login?  Previously my email & password were a one click login action as they autocompleted. Now I have to click to enter my email, click to sign in, and then wait for the next page, click to enter password and then click sign in again before I can log in. How is this better, it certainly isn't quicker?  

I hope there is a huge technical benefit, because from a user perspective it is at the very least disruptive when you have something important to say.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@DGSketcher, the new, multi-step authentication makes it possible to redirect you to different authentication services based on your email address. This is an industry standard for enterprise applications, and it is easier for the users because they don't need to choose from all the available authentication services.

GSID login page works well with the autofill features of password manager tools. I already tried the auto-submit feature on mine, which saved me a few clicks that you mentioned as well.

Boldizsár Vermes
Product Manager, Collaboration

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sayon3d
Booster

I totally agree with you.

Solution
Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@DGSketcher, the new, multi-step authentication makes it possible to redirect you to different authentication services based on your email address. This is an industry standard for enterprise applications, and it is easier for the users because they don't need to choose from all the available authentication services.

GSID login page works well with the autofill features of password manager tools. I already tried the auto-submit feature on mine, which saved me a few clicks that you mentioned as well.

Boldizsár Vermes
Product Manager, Collaboration

@Boldizsar Vermes Thank you for the explanation. I am getting used to the extra clicks.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!