BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

AC 27 Window Schedule locked notes after placing on layout

BWitty
Participant

After I place a window schedule in a layout, the notes column is not able to be edited. It says that that cell is locked. What am I missing? How can I unlock it and edit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly

The schedule should be saved as a 'View' in the View Map that you place on the layout.

Check the settings for that view to see that it is using a layer combination that shows the layer the elements are in (i.e. the layer is visible) and that that layer is not locked.

If the layer is hidden or locked then the elements in the schedule will also be locked.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly

The schedule should be saved as a 'View' in the View Map that you place on the layout.

Check the settings for that view to see that it is using a layer combination that shows the layer the elements are in (i.e. the layer is visible) and that that layer is not locked.

If the layer is hidden or locked then the elements in the schedule will also be locked.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
BWitty
Participant

That worked. Thanks Barry.

Learn and get certified!