BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Linking properties

DSG
Participant

Hi,

I need to export a IFC property that is calle ''FDV''. That property is gonna be linked to a Archicad property that is called the same.

The value of that IFC property is gonna be a folder direction type ''../BIM FDV\2 Bygning\21 Grunn og fundamenter\212 Byggegrop"

''212 Byggegrop'' is the name of one of our layer and we have a Archicad property that sorts the first numbers of the layer like this : CONCAT ( SPLITLEFT ( {Property:General Parameters/Layer}; ""; 4 ) ) so the value is 212

Im wondering how can we link those Archicad properties so when the layer is 212 the FDV property value is the correct folder.

I was thinking about create a set of Archicad properties with each code of the layer (212) and the direction of the folder as a value and kind of link those in between but I dont really know how to achieve that.

any ideas?

Operating system used: Windows 11

1 REPLY 1
DSG
Participant

I kind of fixed it!

where the property that's extract the first number of the layer is:

DSG_4-1711009468034.png

And the new 2 property groups are:

DSG_3-1711009402714.png

Expression:

IFS ( {Property:NS 3451 BYGNINGSDELSTABELL/NS 3451 (3-sifret)} = "231"; {Property:FDV MAPPER/231}; {Property:NS 3451 BYGNINGSDELSTABELL/NS 3451 (3-sifret)} = "232"; {Property:FDV MAPPER/232} )

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!