BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Way to indicate items are Reserved?

rhizome
Participant

I often forget to "Release All" after Reserving objects, thereby frustrating fellow team members who want to edit those objects later. I leave the file open for days at a time so I don't get a reminder until closing the app.
Is there a setting or UI customization to remind me or indicate that objects are Reserved? What would be great is a red bar or band along the top of the Archicad user interface to show that something's reserved. If there isn't an option for this,  is there a customization plugin or script that does this?

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based Mojave

2 REPLIES 2
Dave Seabury
Advocate

Not exactly what you are looking for, but items that are reserved will show in the "my workspace" tab

of the Teamwork Palette, at the bottom of that listing is a release all button.

David

AC 19-24 Windows 10 64 bit, Dell Prercision 7820, Xeon Silver 2414R ( 12 Cores), 64 GB Ram, Quadro RTX 4000 8GB

Thank you - if I keep the palette up, that might at least remind me to "release all".  If the archicad app title bar changed colour on reservation or something like that it would be even better, but this may work too.

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!