BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

export saved views to render on different machines.

muzedesigns
Participant
If I save a view on ONE computer is there a way to transfer it to another without having to transfer all the objects or materials..

In essence to render it on a different machine by opening the view but NOT updating it?
Chrissy Avramidis
|| ArchiCAD Versions 7-22 ||
|| 27inch iMac Pro (2017) | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | Processor 3 GHz Xeon W | Memory 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 | Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB||
3 REPLIES 3
Dwight
Newcomer
Krikey. Still in LitewurX.
Dwight Atkinson
muzedesigns
Participant
yep - STILL on Lightworks.. STILL on the SAME PROJECT!
Your book hasn't left my side over the last 4 days.. love the whole "stick with stills" heading - must have skipped that section all those years ago!

Now Yoda.. Do you know if my query possible?
Chrissy Avramidis
|| 27inch iMac Pro (2017) | macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 | Processor 3 GHz Xeon W | Memory 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4 | Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB||
muzedesigns
Participant
well - it looks like you have to archive it to do it.. I was hoping i could stop it from updating like you can drawings..

But it doesn't matter anyway.. my scheme to render in the Edu version on a WORLD of computers is lost as the files aren't compatible between one another!

Anyone in Sydney want to 'lend' me their WIBU Keys!? Look how trustworthy this face is!
Chrissy Avramidis
Learn and get certified!