Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Combining multiple pdf's into one file

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey,
Wondering, does anyone know how to combine multiple pdf's into one. Be it via Archicad organizer or apple's preview application?
Tanks
6 REPLIES 6
Eduardo Rolon
With Preview (as long as you have 10.5)

Open Preview
Open a pdf
drag all other pdf's to the side bar
save as

With AC
in the Publisher
create a folder
put layouts in folder
select folder
under Format select "Merge to one Pdf"
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Brilliant.

Thanks a lot this has been bothering me for a long time because I new I had done it in the past, just not sure how.

I can't get the preview to work though. I tried draging. And nothing! But glad to get the AC thing working.

Appreciate it !
Eduardo Rolon
in Preview verify that the sidebar display is thumbnails instead of Table of Contents, then you can drag them from one file to another and you can delete, move and rotate also.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Folks,

Any way to do this on a Windows machine?? OR, how about using my old Amuni PDF converter? discourage or recommend that?

Thanks!
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Dave wrote:
Folks,

Any way to do this on a Windows machine?? OR, how about using my old Amuni PDF converter? discourage or recommend that?

Thanks!
A little utility called PDF Split and MERGE (pdfsam) is something I've been using for a couple of years now. Very simple, but does what I need it to do.
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Anonymous
Not applicable
Duane,

Got it! Thanks. Looks like that should do the job!