Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

casing on corner window produces error

Anonymous
Not applicable
i'm trying to build a corner window with internal and external casing but it is producing errors:

'internal error in generator function'

i'm using the 'custom corner' option on a standard AC12 windows as these are more predictable than the 'corner windows'. i'm trying on basic window types (W1 casement and W Ribbon). i've just realised that it works fine for the external casing, but as soon as i swith on internal, i get the error, so i'm assuming it has something to do with the casing being cut.

ideally, i would like to have the casing go right through to the inside of the house so am wondering if there is a fix for this or if i should be doing it a different way.

also, there doesn't seem to be any consistency with the way that AC cuts the corner part of the window. it really comes down to a guess as to whether i should tick the 'left corner' or 'right corner' option. i've looked at the reference line of walls and made sure that the windows are facing the same way within the wall, but sometimes the exact same corner window will have 'left corner' ticked in one place and 'right corner' ticked in another. any tips to make it more predictable?

thanks for your help
0 REPLIES 0