Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

schedule from fills in elevation?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've managed to develop schedules from fills in plan, but I can't make the schedule recognize fills in elevation. I was hoping to be able to use this to develop a keynote sorta thing... Am I out of luck?
6 REPLIES 6
TomWaltz
Participant
Sorry, but you're out of luck.

Archicad schedules can only pick up 3D elements or elements drawn in plan.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK, then..... can I make my windows/doors display their labels in elevation as well as plan?
TomWaltz
Participant
Yep.

In elevation, select the window/door and turn on the "Show Label" parameter.

Make sure the layer for your labels is turned on too. That one gets a lot of people.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jocelyn wrote:
I've managed to develop schedules from fills in plan, but I can't make the schedule recognize fills in elevation. I was hoping to be able to use this to develop a keynote sorta thing... Am I out of luck?
You could take and copy your placed elevation fills and then paste them into one of your floor plan views on a different story and or a separate layer. Its a work around but now the schedule should be able to pick up the elevation fills.

Jim
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah... I basically just created a bunch of random fills on my plan to create a schedule, and placed a bunch of labels on the elevation to correspond, and will just hope that I don't mis-number something.

Thanks guys...
Erika Epstein
Booster
Jocelyn,
I can't help wondering why you are relying on fills? What is the information they represent?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"