Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

AC 12: Dimension text disappears...

Anonymous
Not applicable
While working in teamwork, I notice some of my dimensions are not showing the text. I will dimension something (usually a detail or an interior elevation, seems to work on the plans) and go back to it later and notice the text is missing. The string is still there. If I move the dimension string, the text shows back up. A little nerving, as I print out drawings and go to check them later and the dimensions are gone! Anyone else notice this?????
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Check the layer priorities.
Usually a fill or a zone covers it!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope, not here. I believe it's a bug with AC12.
gpowless
Advocate
I've noticed a similar thing. When I click the corner node of core on an existing dimension referencing the same node the major dimension changes to 0" and I have to select the dimension text, to go to "Custom Text" dimension and then back to "Measured Value" to restore it.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Anonymous
Not applicable
gpowless wrote:
I've noticed a similar thing. When I click the corner node of core on an existing dimension referencing the same node the major dimension changes to 0" and I have to select the dimension text, to go to "Custom Text" dimension and then back to "Measured Value" to restore it.
I have also noticed the dimensions changing to 0".
Anonymous
Not applicable
There are a few bugs with the v.12 dimensions.

Mine dissapear too.
To get them back, I pick my dimension tool, do a select all, and delete them, then just do an undo and they are back.

I think GS is working on this.