BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Suggestions - critic

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi this is my first job. Can you give me any critic or suggestions about it? i know that it isn't something special but that is.
Thanks in advance
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks good so far!

The big question is what do you want the image to convey to the viewer? What is its purpose?

- Are you trying to show an accurate representation of the proposed materials?
- Do you want to show how the building looks in a particular direction of light? (Morning/evening)
- Is it an image to show to a builder to help him get an idea of the scheme, or a sales image which gives a good impression to potential buyers?
- Do you want to get a feeling of immersion in the scene, or are you happy just showing an orthographic projection?
- Do you want to show how the building sits in relation to its surroundings?
- etc etc...

It's difficult to give any specific advice until you know what you want to achieve.

You may get more responses if this was moved (by a kindly moderator) to the 'Presentation - Rendering and Multimedia' section of this forum also.

I hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the answer. The purpose of that it was to saw to the owners how the building it will be inside their landplot and take decissions for the construction before they start building.
I am working in a real estate agency and one part of our job is the developmant of new projects. As we have anyone to know about photorealism i try to learn by myself. I can't find someone to teach me in our area.
Anonymous
Not applicable
how i can move my post in the presentations- rendering file? i can't find the way and i don't like to post twice. Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
dmanol wrote:
how i can move my post in the presentations- rendering file? i can't find the way and i don't like to post twice. Thanks
A Moderator can do that for you.
Djordje
Ace
s2art wrote:
dmanol wrote:
A Moderator can do that for you.
Done
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Erika Epstein
Booster
Great first model!
-move the sun so it lights up the model, place it behind the viewer
-tiling on the walls distracting
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Better than my first model!
Curious, can you really have zero rear setbacks in your area?
Bier
Learn and get certified!