Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

"LightWorks in ArchiCAD" Special File Download

Dwight
Newcomer
Registered users of the "LightWorks in ArchiCAD" book have received encoded downloading instructions via email.

This is a bonus to purchasers of the book and includes:

-- several hundred lightworks surfaces derived from the LightWorks Archives that come with ArchiCAD.

-- base models and solutions to many of the exercises in the book.

I still have several books left if you were even partly interested.

Best Holiday wishes to all.
Dwight Atkinson
18 REPLIES 18
Erika Epstein
Booster
Dwight,
What a great present!
The .pla is full of all kinds of goodies as well as being an easy to use tutorial.

Erika
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
jatassoc
Participant
Dwight,

I've emailed registration info twice and still no response or reply on file download info.
I believe emails are going to right address: info.beginnernomore@telus.net
Can you help.
Djordje
Ace
Thanks, Dwight!

Got it today!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Dwight,

This is a very useful and informative .pla - Setting up complex scenes in ArchiCAD and sharing them with your readers is an extra step that really adds value to your already well written book.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Then users of other software rendering programs can use the tips to improve their efforts with other software. Here I exported the previous scene and set up a render with Cinema4D r9. If I were to go over the edge I could add a faucet, soap bubbles in the water, a bar of soap and of course a terry cloth towel. The last step would require Cinema4D r9.5 which has a cloth tool. Dwight's extremely detailed discussion of what makes or breaks a rendering encourages experimentation. The topics covered work for nearly any rendering program and the PhotoShop tips are extremely useful. This is one great book.
lagodue
Newcomer
"Dwight" wrote:
Registered users of the "LightWorks in ArchiCAD" book have received encoded downloading instructions via email.

This is a bonus to purchasers of the book and includes:

I bought the book, but don't know how to be registered. Please advise.
"Bob" - Church of the Sub-Genius
Graphisoft afficionado since 1993
Djordje
Ace
lagodue wrote:
I bought the book, but don't know how to be registered. Please advise.
Skipped page three?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
How is it possible?
Dwight
Newcomer
In view of the fact that less than 10% of buyers have registered, I should have put in a card or something obvious instead of expecting folks to actually read the book.

Duh.
Dwight Atkinson

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!