Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Hotfix #2 (build 2325) for ArchiCAD 12 is now available

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers,

Hotfix #2 (build 2325) is now available for INT, USA and GER versions of ArchiCAD 12 through the automatic update system, or by clicking 'Check for updates...' in Help menu. This Hotfix can be applied to any previous build of ArchiCAD (2156 or higher), and any license types (FULL, EDU, TRIAL)
Please take a moment to read the Release Notes, especially if you are using Hotlinks, as there are important changes concerning the layer management in Hotlinks.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Graphisoft to Hotfix release
Anonymous
Not applicable
can you get both the google earth connectivity and sketch-up in out add-ons operational in 12? At minimun tell us realistically when to expect it? with my upgrade to 12 I signed up for the 3 year upgrade program. Right now I'm feeling foolish and RIPPED-OFF. Perhaps we should be offered a rebate as we were sold this upgrade under false pretenses.

Cary

ArchiCAD 12 build 2325 usa full
windows XPsp3
ares997
Contributor
Talk to GOOGLE.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
__archiben
Booster
hi greg / all

since installing the hotfox i've been experiencing a big slow down in dragging/dragging-a-copy operations - particularly with grouped elements.

i seem to recall that this was an issue in 11 a while back too, and was ultimately fixed. (possibly in the 12 betas as well - i forget).

anyone else?
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
Talk to GOOGLE
wow...why did't I think of that!!!

Silly me thought since I pay ArchiCAD who promises me that feature they would talk to Google. This tells me at the end of the day Google doesn't take ArchiCAD seriously. How long before Revit has it and we never will??
jbArch
Newcomer
since installing the hotfox......
Where can I get one of those hot foxes for my archicad? I think it would make work much more enjoyable.

But seriously, is anyone else experiencing the slowdown that Ben mentioned? I haven't installed this fix yet and will hold off for now if it looks more buggy than the 2285 version.

Cheers
AC 21 (8002) & 22 USA
Mac OSX 10.14.5 on MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel i7, 16GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2GB VRAM, 500GB SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
jbArch wrote:
since installing the hotfox......
Where can I get one of those hot foxes for my archicad? I think it would make work much more enjoyable.

But seriously, is anyone else experiencing the slowdown that Ben mentioned? I haven't installed this fix yet and will hold off for now if it looks more buggy than the 2285 version.

Cheers
Just tried it, seems fine....
Rod Jurich
Contributor
~/archiben wrote:
/......anyone else?
Sweet here, b2
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Anonymous
Not applicable
so far i am having another weird thing with trace-reference , when i pan , not every thing is appearing , I have to zoom out , and in again to get everything in the Trace ref .

seems weird .