Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

status report error message

Anonymous
Not applicable
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:04 pm Post subject: status report error message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started using Archicad but i keep running into status report error message of missing files,
I will like to know how can i save permanently a jpg file i use as a background during photorendering .
Similarly how do i save parmernently a scanned site plan i inserted into floor plan window.
Though i know it's possible to save the whole project as an archive file at the end of the project.
i also went thru the library manager where i was successfully able to bring the pictures to the active library previa window then i reloaded, but still the problem persist
but before then how do i save it successfully as part of the project, and not running into missing error message

i am using Archicad 8 version

Thanks for your anticipated coop.

Femi, Nigeria
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
First, use 8.1 as 8 is the worst Archicad ever. You surely can find a CD somewhere, same protection key works.

Place the backgrounds in the Background folder of the Archicad library and it will be always available.

The image placed on the plan or any other 2D window is saved with the file.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I will try the option

Thank you

Femi Nigeria