BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

AC12 Buildings in Chile

Eduardo Rolon
Archisoft (AFAIK GS rep in Chile) has sponsored a "best presentation using AC" competition.

http://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/2008/10/23/concurso-archisoft-12-proyectos-archicad-12/
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very impressive! And very nice architecture!

Thank you, Eduardo, I will use these picture to illustrate AC's abilities to my students!

Eduardo, can you, please, tell me if these pictures are made using only AC? Especilly these by Alberto Ramírez? I don't speak the language!
Eduardo Rolon
I just read the competition brief and it is for;

"The best presentation of an architectural project using AC"

The only requirement is that the project was completely designed in AC and it doesn't specify that the rendering software. Looking at the images I don't see anything that couldn't be done with Lightworks in AC (especially if they have Dwight's book since the shadows are not black). Some of the trees do not cast shadows which implies some Photoshop use.

Conclusion is that it is AC only.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Eduardo Rolon
and I was planning on using it as a reference for my students also.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, sorry my english, i speak spanish, and im chilean...i participate in this contest with the architecture office i belong...the builings are made in archicad, but the renderings in artlantis, 3d studio, or another...we participate with "vanguardia building", archicad 10 and artlantis 2.0....

bye!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the information, Trex!
Anonymous
Not applicable
No Problem...

There's 12 projects made entirely in ArchiCAD, Model and Plans, and the contest try to find (with the votes of web visitors) the "best" modeling and the best "presentation". The model (as i said before), are in ArchiCAD but the renderings can be in other software, like Artlantis or 3D Studio. Its not an "architecture contest" (many people vote for the project and not for the rendering or presentation).
In my case, the model was made in ArchiCAD 10, and renders in Artlantis Studio 2.0. (Vanguardia Builindg, Gonzalo Mardones Architect Office)

Come in and vote!!! ...

(by the way...this forum is awesome!!!...)
Anonymous
Not applicable
So, welcome to the forum!
Anonymous
Not applicable
that is fantastic looking render and design !!
Learn and get certified!