BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Dimentions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have dimensions being delated by ArciCad. I'm using a complexed profile wall. Had the foundation fully dimensioned, went to the floor plan, came back and most of the dimensions associated with the walls where gone. BUT not all, the garage foundations walls are there. Checked all layers nothing. Yes the profile is the same on the garage walls and the home. Please see the screen shot of this plan. I have added the dimensions in 3 times now and they will not stay. Tryed different things like saving just as it get them done, auto dimension, etc...

Anyone have a clue?!!?!?
6 REPLIES 6
Karl Ottenstein
Screenshot? Version / platform info?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Win XP Arcicad 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok looks like it will not let att files
foundation.jpg
Scott,

You may want to try something like Image Shack for posting screen shots
It is real easy.

http://toolbar.imageshack.us/

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Karl Ottenstein
Scott wrote:
ok looks like it will not let att files
Any file such as att or gsm should be zipped before attaching.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't change the cut plane. Your dimensions were catching those corners at the cut plane and when you moved the cut plane it disassociated them from the points.

Happened to me before. Drove me crazy.
Learn and get certified!