Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Elevators

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an elevator in the building I am working on. I set up the story levels (basement, site, first floor, second, etc.) and I plopped in the regular elevator found in ArchiCad 11. It took the Site level as a story and shifted the works so the doors are above the floors and it left out the first floor door. I can't see where to set the story parameters except where it blocks me out from changing them. Where are the parameter adjustments to fit the object to the level configuration I have?

Roger Hendrickson
Archicad Version 11 build 1210 USA Full
PC workstation
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Roger:

I have not looked into this in a while, does this thread help?:

AC11 elevator object

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I posted a reply after the thread I chased. I looked on the Story and Elevator Door Position Settings dialog box and I have the Index of Story to be Edited set to the second floor, but it don't have the area in the circle that allows me to turn a door on or off on that floor.
I moved the whole object down so the second and third floors match the middle of the model but the top and bottom don't match. I can change the index story and it don't let me adjust the vertical position of the elevator door.

And I only have one door showing.

Hmm.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
Congratulations for GS... The "new" Stairmaker AC 12 is a fraud.......and the elevator object named elevator 2.12 bug. It worked well before on AC9

We can t do nothing with it..it is clever ..

.... I'm furious....very very bad work
the wall curtain tool is a nice tool but we have more of stair and elevator in our projects

Where are the editable hot spots in 3D ? No possibility now to put the value of the height of floor?

Thanks a lot for yours solutions