Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Comments please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a rendering that I have finished in Photoshop. I'm very happy with it but I'm after comments on how I can improve it,

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow, shows what you can do when you know what you are doing. The settings have gotten rid of the noise and its SOOOOO much quicker.
I know you are busy and your time in helping me is very appreciated.
Thankyou.
Dwight
Newcomer
You didn't read your Archicad 10 supplement.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't you tell?
Dwight
Newcomer
Note the lack of a question mark at the end of my last post.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
ugh, heave, bend etc. (I'm bowing).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey! Nice shrubbery work. I like the over all feel of the image rslt. And Dwight, thanks for that analysis on the shrubs creating some sort of barrier between the viewer and the point of interest.. I can see how this can affect composition.
Dwight
Newcomer
It is ironic that so many of our colleagues seek the latest illumination buzzword software [watch for: "divine heavenly universal glowdiosity", coming soon in the radically new environment and object creation and rendering program "DeityWorks"] while being blissfully unaware of composition basics.

Every illustration tells a story. It just isn't enough to just get your object of design delight into the picture, it needs character and a theme.
Architecture has simple stories that basically involve capturing the eye and leading it to the building entry. Typical themes:
For a house: "Come and live here, in these swank rooms, you will find love and satisfaction."
For an office building: "Come and work here, in these swank open-but-acoustically-tempered office spaces, you will find prosperity and satisfaction"
For a view condo: "Come and live here, in these swank digs, you will find chicks/dudes/both and satisfaction."
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Composition is certainly something I will be working on. I havn't been using Archicad very long, so my time has been spent learning materials, lighting and printing.
I can see how the compositional side is lacking.
Thanks junior, bushes and 'landscaping' were all done in Photoshop.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a feeling photoshop was involved I seriously need to get started on my PS training. ...DeityWorks