Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD Essentials

Anonymous
Not applicable
new training material!!!!

The new ArchiCAD Essentials interactive training package guides you through the creation of a substantial 10.500 square meters modern office building built in Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Hungary andt designed by Lukács and Vikár Architects. New ArchiCAD users will be introduced to the core architectural design, design-development and documentation concepts and techniques of ArchiCAD, and will be ready to implement these instantly in their everyday design work. Experienced users will also find this guide useful by learning about the new features of ArchiCAD 12 in action.
The completition of the new Essentials ITG requires 5-10 hours.

http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/training_guides/
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
there are curtain wall in Chapter 3 ............but not that surprise

I hope there would be some more advance training material for curtain wall
Anonymous
Not applicable
angus wrote:
there are curtain wall in Chapter 3 ............but not that surprise

I hope there would be some more advance training material for curtain wall

not quite sure what where you looking for, it almost explain all the possible ways of creating the CW, and goes into some details on frames...etc.

you have HELP files , and in the end its just a tool ... you find ways of using it !!
Anonymous
Not applicable
my friend will soon upgrade to AC12, while he is using AC10, he tried AC12 and he said the the improvement is not that obvious, and you know, the 12 reasons for 12, some are very farfetched.

but i still appreciate every tutorials. They taught me a lot long ago
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I think it will become more obvious to him as soon as he start working on a real project. I specifically refer to the improvement in speed.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
actually, I think graphisoft can provide some short video and tutorial to promote some feature.

ArchiCAD Curtain Wall (ArchiCAD Insights Tutorial)

http://aec.cadalyst.com/aec/Column:+ArchiCad/ArchiCAD-Curtain-Wall-ArchiCAD-Insights-Tutorial/Articl...

and beside the official tutorial, they could always submit news and short article to some online CAD news, I have subscribed some of these kind newsletter, and then I always heard of the news about autodesk..... but rarely heard of graphisoft.... it would make the public feel autodesk products are the majority (actually they are.....), but some may think Autodesk products are the best which is not fair to the market.

That's why I hope GS to shout loudly!!!