Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hotfix for ArchiCAD 11 and 12

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Talkers,

We have released new Hotfixes for both ArchiCAD 12 and 11 today. The automatic program update in ArchiCAD will notify you about the availability of this update, or you can always use the “Check for Updates” command in ArchiCAD’s Help menu to download the Hotfix manually.

Please read the release notes with the list of fixed bugs here:
Release notes for ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix#7 (build 1259): http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC11-1200to1259-ReleaseNotes.html
Release notes for ArchiCAD 12 Hotfix#4 (build 2523): http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC12-2420to2523-ReleaseNotes.html

Please note that new plotter drivers are available for Canon HPGL-compatible large format printers. The new drivers will be installed by the ArchiCAD 12 Hotfix.
For Archicad 11 you can download them from here: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/Canon%20Plotter%20Drivers.html

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
17 REPLIES 17
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
From someone still stuck in AC11, I thank you.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you to the improvement and refinement of this
I look forward to the patient does not immediately release them in ArchiCAD 13
sedley
Booster
STILL THE ROOF FRAMING TOOL IS NOT FIX........ COME ON GUYS.
Sedley Jeffers
St.Vincent & the Grenadines
Archicad 26 Full USA - Cadimage & Twinmotion
MacBook Pro M1 16", 64GB RAM. OSX Monterey
Erich
Contributor
Hot d**m there is a new library update for AC12! Let's hope the window/door issues are now resolved. From the release notes they appear to have received some GS love!

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
Yup...the new library update is only for US version, I hope for the INT version to be published soon...

Best Regards,
Piotr
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just used AC12 library update and first thing I checked was of course the DH windows. Window trim over shoots are fixed, hurray!
But wait, what happened to the shutters I had on the A11 windows?
No problem, must have gotten turned off. Turn on and... uh oh they don't look the same as AC11. Ok, setting must have changed. Go and change and... argg, the shutter settings are almost all gone.

Guess someone who doesn't ever use shutters decided it was just useless code taking up space. All shutters look the same anyway, right 😛
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just downloaded 2523 for 12
the cabinets no longer work correctly and the pocket doors no longer work correctly and this is just within a couple of hours use. So I tried to reload my old library and it won't overwrite a new one, I AM UNHAPPY. I already informed my reseller and I'm letting othesr know not to update
Anonymous
Not applicable
I downloaded the latest library hotfix (INT 2523 Win).
I do appreciate the new added parameters for seperate 3D pen sill and board representation.
However, when I try modifying existing windows (f.e. W Feature 1) into W Feature 2 by injecting parameters I'm missing some of the essential sash options.
If I create a window from scratch everything works well.
Am I missing something or is this a (new) bug?
W Feature 2 12.jpg