BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

lightworks archive download

Anonymous
Not applicable
http://www.lightworks-user.com/

register and download

and place in your computer

application/graphisoft/archicad 12/add-ons/visualisation/smdara/archives

in archicad,

option> element attributes > materials

choose lightworks engine and then load settings from archives

========================================

moreover, may anyone of you post some of your rendering which is done by lightworks only? and share some tricks
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight is quite right, discover Artlantis!
I'm using Artlantis now (and only) for renderings. Now way I ever go back to AC LW! Modeling in AC, rendering in Artlantis Studio: it's a great tandem. And with Batch Render it's a perfect trio!
regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
I like you images skardes, very nice.

heres a couple of pure lightworks renders, (except the borders and titles etc)

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable
Another 100% ArchiCAD and Lightworks.

Comments, criticism and suggestions most welcome.

Mike
Dwight
Newcomer
The interior is a good start, but it has the character of a cloudy day. Can you make the sun penetrate the space?

Lightworks does tend to the murky. Try yellowing-up the light colors.

Find some way to add dark surfaces to balance the light ones.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Mike, your works look great too. You did a great job but have you enjoyed the process itself? Have you spent reasonable amount of time?

The "sunny day" renderings usually come out nice and LW works good enough. But when it comes to electrical light it gets more challenging and time consuming and the result is not even close to ideal... Its really hard to find this tiny border between under and over exposure. Neon effect - impossible without photoshop. Extremely long time to render the scene (if not crushes or out of memory) in HiRes and then saving to JPG with "best" quality, clean-up, touch-up... Oh, my...

Attaching some more 100% LW shots from recent past.
Regret I didn't use Artlantis those days....

Regards,
Sergey
Anonymous
Not applicable
Skardes,

the interior scene took sooooo many test renders, like you say to get the right amount of light in the scene. Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, Adjust render, until your head explodes.....

But now, once you have it set up, you can use same settings for different scenes and so on.

I have recently seen some nice Artlantis renders, which have convinced me that it does produce the goods. Now i have to get the boss to get out his credit card..... In the meantime im working on 3DSMax and VRAY......Now that is a learning curve!!!

Looking forward to seeing you LW renders.

Dwight, I will adjust the scene with you recommended changes and see how we go. I'll also send you the file as requested.

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry,
the announced pictures are here.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Another one
studio_apt_1_sm.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
I like your axo apartments scenes.

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, everyone!
All done in Archicad 9,using Lightworks 100%
I would appreciate if you could give it a minute and comment on this.
perspectiva_06.jpg
Learn and get certified!