Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Detail markers fail to link drawings in Plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having issues with the detail markers that came with 11 and 12. None of them have the option to allow Plotmaker to assign detail/sheet numbers to the markers when they are place on a drawing. The only option in the menu is 'Custom". Pain in the butt. Also, the built in marker does not seem to be working either even though it is the only one that offers the Plotmaker assigned option. I checked all of the links to make sure that the drawings are properly linked to the files. The marker number is blank on the drawing it is placed on (even when I select to show either option) and it is blank on the mounted drawing as well even though the links are correct.
2 REPLIES 2
Thomas Holm
Booster
I'm not sure what you mean. AFAIK, Plotmaker went away with AC9, that's some five years ago?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, I am still using the old nomenclature even though we made the transition to 11 several years ago.

I am still having problems linking the details to the final drawing so that they are automatically numbered on the plans/elevations after they are mounted to their respective sheets. In A9 there was a selection for 'Plotmaker' or 'custom' in A11 & A12 only 'custom' sees to exist. I eve=n tried using the old A9 detail marker but that doesn't seem to work, probably because plotmaker is now integrated into the drawing process.