Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Add-on Artlantis R and Studio Mactel is avalaible

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

The new add-on "Export add-on from ArchiCAD 10 to Artlantis R-Studio (Mac Intel Only)" is available at :
http://www.abvent.com/support/download/index.php

Best Regards,
Pierre
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have Artlantis R 1.2.2 Release fc0 and all the shaders,

Am using ArchiCAD 11 latest upgrade, (Mactel) OS 10.5.1 and have never been able to get anything to work. I downloaded all the "upgrades", "patches", etc, but nothing works.

Am I doomed, is there help? is there a fix, and upgrade? I am stumped.

MACPRO (MACTEL) 10.5.1
2X2.66 GHZ
8G RAM
7GB HD X 2
ArchiCAD 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Archimamamia wrote:
I have Artlantis R 1.2.2 Release fc0 and all the shaders,

Am using ArchiCAD 11 latest upgrade, (Mactel) OS 10.5.1 and have never been able to get anything to work. I downloaded all the "upgrades", "patches", etc, but nothing works.

Am I doomed, is there help? is there a fix, and upgrade? I am stumped.
The latest release for Artlantis (R + Studio) is 1.2.6, and there is also an update for Leopard.

http://artlantis.com/download/update/index.php?pla=1

What exactly is not working? Are you able to open an artlantis file? If so, at what point does it stop working?

Archimamamia wrote:
MACPRO (MACTEL) 10.5.1
2X2.66 GHZ
8G RAM
7GB HD X 2
ArchiCAD 11
For future - copy this into your signature, to save ever having to type it out again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I downloaded all the upgrades, patches and updated. I saved my file as an artlantis file, also saved another as a .u3d file. Have included a jpg of the results that happen every time.

I am working in ArchiCAD 11, will upgrade to 12 when it comes out and want Artlantis to work for me.

I guess my next shot is to uninstall, reinstall, load the upgrades and patches and see what happend !?
Anonymous
Not applicable
As I try to load the update, upgrade or whatever it is called, this is what happens

I just loaded the upgrade to 1.2.6 for the nth time and it finally worked, so I took a chance and loaded the patch upgrade and it worked also. I am now able to open Artlantis.

Cannot tell you how many times these upgrades were loaded last evening, after which I rebooted and repeated until my frustration level became such that I wrote of my situation here.

Have no idea why this decided to work now; but thank you to all who responded with intelligent querys as to what I was doing, had done etc.

Now need to learn how it works.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello! I'm new doing interior rendering with archicad. I find that the AC objets are not realistic, especially people. It is possible to import 3D objets from Art.lantis or 3D max?? Please advise, Thank you. Alba
Karl Ottenstein
Alba wrote:
Hello! I'm new doing interior rendering with archicad. I find that the AC objets are not realistic, especially people. It is possible to import 3D objets from Art.lantis or 3D max?? Please advise, Thank you. Alba
Artlantis objects can only be used in Artlantis. Any 3ds object can be brought into ArchiCAD via the 3ds import plug-in (Help > Goodies to download) - but often those have many polygons which can result in slow ArchiCAD performance.

But, if you are doing interiors, you are well-advised to use Artlantis and not ArchiCAD for your renderings, as interior illumination with ArchiCAD is a slow and tedious process which even after great effort cannot match radiosity obtained quickly in Artlantis.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!