BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Updating layer settings for multiple layer combinations

Anonymous
Not applicable
can any one tell me if there is a way to change a layers visibility or intersection priority for multiple layer combinations w/ out clicking on the eyeball or typing in the number for each one? I have a lot of layer combinations and I need to change a layers intersection priority on everyone, i was hoping that I could shift select all of the combinations and set the value but it doesn't appear to be true. Is there some trick that i am missing?
3 REPLIES 3
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Not quite what you want but..

If you select ONE layer in the right panel, you can edit IT'S attributes in one layer combo at a time. But you don't have to SAVE each time... So you can select WALLS and type 1 in Priority for Floor Plan (layer combo) then type 3 in RCP (layer combo) etc. You can edit Visibility and Lockability and priority. All this editing is done in the LEFT pane (combo side). It goes pretty fast.... Try it...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Anonymous
Not applicable
vfrontiers wrote:
Not quite what you want but..

If you select ONE layer in the right panel, you can edit IT'S attributes in one layer combo at a time. But you don't have to SAVE each time... So you can select WALLS and type 1 in Priority for Floor Plan (layer combo) then type 3 in RCP (layer combo) etc. You can edit Visibility and Lockability and priority. All this editing is done in the LEFT pane (combo side). It goes pretty fast.... Try it...
I've been working with Archicad for a few years now and only worked this out a couple of months ago.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Maybe this tip from 2005 will help?

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!