Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Tondach 2005 add-on

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anybody else have bad experience with this add-on? Everything works fine until I change projection from "texture" to "3d-tile". It often leads AC to crash when rotating around model. Looks like it doesn't like irregular roof slopes. Thanks for any comment.
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
tigr wrote:
Does anybody else have bad experience with this add-on? Everything works fine until I change projection from "texture" to "3d-tile". It often leads AC to crash when rotating around model. Looks like it doesn't like irregular roof slopes. Thanks for any comment.
Or your video card does not like the OpenGL load?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Djordje,

I would assume that too, but for that I am more than satisfy with the performance with other, complex model, eventhough it is just notebook I'm speaking.

If you could pick some of your model with complex roof, put tondach's 3d tiles on it and give it a quick spin around in 3d window. I just need to exclude bug in this add-on. Thanks for your time.
Djordje
Ace
tigr wrote:
If you could pick some of your model with complex roof, put tondach's 3d tiles on it and give it a quick spin around in 3d window. I just need to exclude bug in this add-on. Thanks for your time.
Hehe ...

Have not done a roof in the last six years ... no roofs around here, mate, flat ...

Don't have Tondach either.

Sorry, someone else has to help you
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!