Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

maxonform

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I recently acquired maxonform and it looks great (on paper anyway)but I hadn't had time to really practice, so I wanted to know how hard it is to learn it for someone that hadn't had experence with C4D before, and if there are more tutorials, other than in GS site?

thanks

Al
5 REPLIES 5
__archiben
Booster
there is training material available at the maxonform support pages:

http://www.graphisoft.com/support/maxonform/

HTH
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Rakela Raul
Participant
Al, may i ask where Rehuelen is in Chile ??
and congratulations on your buy, welcome
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
alchicad wrote:
Hi, I recently acquired maxonform and it looks great (on paper anyway)but I hadn't had time to really practice, so I wanted to know how hard it is to learn it for someone that hadn't had experence with C4D before, and if there are more tutorials, other than in GS site?

thanks

Al
I guess you can use everything concerning the modeling part of C4D, for example http://www.maxoncomputer.com/tutorial_browse.asp?category=TECHNIQUES ....under modeling.
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the info, I will need more time to learn so many interesting software, starting with archicad and future version10, oufff!
Rehuelen by the way is south of Santiago on the coast, near Navidad. Not much going here (not on the maps), countryside and sea, not bad looking though!

see ya.
Rakela Raul
Participant
Rehuelen by the way is south of Santiago on the coast, near Navidad
wow, i was in navidad a few months ago runing in one of those cold beaches..... nice indeed
shortly i will be in quillota, vina del mar and then i will end up in rocas de santo domingo, which is close to navidad taking "the fruit road"

and you have internet in rehuelen ?? just kidding !!!!!!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16