Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I NEED HELP!!! HOW DO I GET AN ANGLED WALL???????

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hay guys,

I am gettin really frustrated... i have been trying to make an angled wall all day and i cant figure it out!

Its simple to so in sketch-up but i cant get an angled wall in archicad!

i am trying to get an angled wall... so that it is on a 5% angle from the slab.

can some one pleas help mE!!!
6 REPLIES 6
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Open the wall settings dialogue and click on the type of angled wall you want. See the attached screenshot.

You can then control how your angled wall is displayed using the Floor Plan Cut Plane command listed under the Document menu
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have Archi-CAD 9 version and i cant seemt o find that option... where is it?? i can go to the wall settings but i dont have angle settings? is there a way to get it?
Anonymous
Not applicable
This option is a new option in ArchiCad 10, in ArchiCad 9 you have to do a GDL object to get angled walls.
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Ah sorry I didn't spot you are using AC 9. In AC 9 it isn't so slick you have to use the Wall Accessories

I can't remember if this is kept in a folder called Goodies and you have to move it into the Add-Ons folder to get it to load when you start ArchiCAD or you can use the Add-On Manager to load it as and when required.
wallacc.png
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Anonymous
Not applicable
fuzzytnth3 wrote:
I can't remember if this is kept in a folder called Goodies and you have to move it into the Add-Ons folder to get it to load when you start ArchiCAD or you can use the Add-On Manager to load it as and when required.
You can do either. ArchiCAD automatically loads the contents of the Add-Ons folder on launch for all projects. The Add-On Manager allows you to load them from other locations for specific projects.
Djordje
Ace
Onix_21 wrote:
I have Archi-CAD 9 version and i cant seemt o find that option... where is it?? i can go to the wall settings but i dont have angle settings? is there a way to get it?
Put your version in the signature ... how do we know which version are you on?

There are more than a few ways to do it in 9, the most usual and time tested one being cutting with the roof planes.

Then, as advised, Wall Acessories.

There is also ArchiWall.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen