Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Free ArchiCAD-Talk Libraries

giza
Booster
just a test if i can make an topic as Announcement although i as I know i must have admin privileges for that,

Just as information this thread is for submitting custom made GDL objects that u don't mind sharing so plz post them!!:)
Gezim Radoniqi | Architect | BIM Manager @ 4MGroup
ArchiCAD user since version 6
AMD Ryzen 3950X CPU, 64 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12GB
67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous
Not applicable
fuzzytnth3 wrote:
I suppose the other thing is that as far as the objects I have posted in this thread are concerned, I haven't had any requests for modifications or improvements for a while.

I came across a couple of objects for showing services in suspended ceilings in my collection today that I had forgotten about. They maybe of interest to folks I shall see if I can improve em' a bit to have something show in 3d as well as 2d.

Watch this space
The ball is on the move again...
I was wondering what is the best method for creating suspended ceilings?

Jaime Neto
Archicad 9, PowerBook G4; MacOsX 3.9
Tibor Szolnoki
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Posters,

Graphisoft has just opened the GDL Object Depository website to support the exchange of free GDL objects. Please read the announcement here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=10577

I encourage all the posters of this forum to upload their previously posted objects on the GDL Object Depository as well.

Best regards,
Tibor Szolnoki

Product Manager
ArchiCAD Product Management
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tibor wrote:
Dear Posters,

Graphisoft has just opened the GDL Object Depository website to support the exchange of free GDL objects. Please read the announcement here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=10577

I encourage all the posters of this forum to upload their previously posted objects on the GDL Object Depository as well.

Best regards,
Ok!...Thanks for the initiative! I will upload a couple of objects in the near future.

Jaime Neto
PowerBook G4 | Archicad 9 |
TomWaltz
Participant
fuzzytnth3 wrote:
I've just discovered there are some new text commands which come with AC 9. These will work really nicely with my keynote object and make it much easier for the Joe average user who doesn't normally mess with GDL.

I will post an amended version once I get the chance to suss out TEXTBLOCK, RICHTEXT, RICHTEXT2.
did you ever get anywhere with this?
Tom Waltz
Frank Beister
Advisor
Have a look to this example at
www.selfgdl.com
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
fuzzytnth3
Booster
TomWaltz wrote:
did you ever get anywhere with this?
Not really but I have tweaked the interface so the user get's a list from which he can choose the Keynote he is looking. Much better than having a bit of paper with a list of the notes reference numbers.

I still intend to play around with the Richtext commands to see if it makes life a little simpler.

Watch this space or more likely the GDL Depositry once I've managed to convert an AC9 eight storey high project and it's associated Plotmaker Layouts into AC10
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I downloaded the tag and tried to use is as a window marker; however the editable hot spots are not present. I am trying to rotate move the label away from the window itself but it is not happening. I.E. The original Archicad window marker has hot spot I can use for dragging the symbols anywhere....

THX
DR
fuzzytnth3
Booster
DDJUSA wrote:
Hello,
I downloaded the tag and tried to use is as a window marker; however the editable hot spots are not present. I am trying to rotate move the label away from the window itself but it is not happening. I.E. The original Archicad window marker has hot spot I can use for dragging the symbols anywhere....

THX
DR
Hi I'm not to sure which object you are talking about.

If it is my Keynote object then it was not meant to be used as a Window Marker and so that would be why it's not working
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics