BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Additional Parameters not showing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know why if you have a combination of object and zone information in an Interactive Schedule that the schedule will ususally not show the Zone Additional Parameters?

I have an 'object inventory by zone' schedule and my zone stamp has some additional parameters I need to list. My objects also have additional parameters selected in the same schedule and I'm also listing slabs as my bench tops are created from them.

The slabs don't show the zone they are in. The additional zone parameters show as "---" in there column and all objects additional Parameters are great.

Also, if I run a Zone list only, all the additional parameters show up fine.

Is this a restriction on the IS schedule? Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
neil wrote:
Does anyone know why if you have a combination of object and zone information in an Interactive Schedule that the schedule will ususally not show the Zone Additional Parameters?

I have an 'object inventory by zone' schedule and my zone stamp has some additional parameters I need to list. My objects also have additional parameters selected in the same schedule and I'm also listing slabs as my bench tops are created from them.

The slabs don't show the zone they are in. The additional zone parameters show as "---" in there column and all objects additional Parameters are great.

Also, if I run a Zone list only, all the additional parameters show up fine.

Is this a restriction on the IS schedule? Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks.
Yes, this is a limitation of the IS Schedule.
Objects are written in GDL. In GDL an object is capable of getting from the ArchiCAD evironment the information of what Zone is is in.
Since Slabs are not GDL and there is no such information available for non-GDL element types, this does not work for Slabs.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!