BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTerra error .Protection key not responding.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello i am trying to use the add-on Architerra 3. I have a educational version of Archicad 12. I have downloaded the add-on and i think it is located in the right place, the problem is when i click on "Open Architerra 3 toolbox" under Extras>> Architerra 3 I get this error:
Warning:
Protection key is not responding
or
Protection key not found or not valid
Error code: 105

I am wondering if i need to actually have a device from the company. Or if i am just missing something. please help. I am trying to create a topographic site plan for a 150 acre project and from what i can tell if i can get this to work i'll save a bunch of time over using the mesh tool.
Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
You must download the add-on from the Graphisoft educational download site here:
https://eduregistration.graphisoft.com/

I'm just guessing that if you download from the Cigraph web site, that those versions of the add-on will only work with a purchased USB protection key.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!