BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Architerra calculation problem/architerra component list

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I have a situation where I want to calculate the cut and fills of terrain. The architerra manual says that I have to open "architerra 30" components list to have the results shown, the problem is that this list does not exist!!!
Has anyone any idea where I can find and import that list.

thanks
Costas

ps : I am newbie in calculation/list/schedule areas!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
check the picture
Karl Ottenstein
That same manual page says that you must first click the "Calculate tool icon in the ArchiTerra toolbox".

Did you do that?

Component schemes are stored inside your project / PLN file. Since the ArchiTerra manual does not give instructions for importing the 'ArchiTerra 30' scheme... it must be created by the add-on itself, presumably when you click the Calculate icon. So, you must follow the steps given:
Firstly, it is important to remember that the calculation of quantities must be updated
each time so as to take account of possible graphic modifications performed
by the user as part of the project.
The Calculate tool is used for this purpose. It updates all data to faithfully reflect
the current situation.
Select one piece of terrain at a time (the procedure is too complex to allow more
than one piece of terrain to be selected) and click on the Calculate tool icon in
the ArchiTerra toolbox.
This starts the procedure (which requires a few seconds of processing) to update
the quantities relating to the terrain selected.
At this point, you can use the “ArchiTerra 30” components list to view the quantities
associated with the interventions on the terrain
If that doesn't help, perhaps contact Cigraph tech support directly and you'll get a faster answer? 😉
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks both of you for the answers. But unfortunately I have tried both and nothing works.I have updated the terrain no luck,then when I open that list the result does not show the required results of cuts and fills. I have open the list with just the terrain and the plateau visible and with everything else visible the result on both occasions is not as it should be following the manual of architerra.It justs shows a list of compoments and objects of the project.

thanks
Costas
Learn and get certified!