BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage file not found ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I've just installed Cadimage and attempted the wall accesories, but I get the following message :

I've searched here for 'cadimage' but the only thread I found didn't help me.

Thank You
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've also tried re-installing it and loading the library but that hasn't worked.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
NStocks:

Not FILE, FILL.

See this thread:
Library Parts Not Working Properly

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been looking at that link, but I can't get it worked out. I've also tried re0installing the cadimage suite several times but it still does not work. Surely there is something wrong with the download?

Thank You
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any other way around this problem? I find it strange that a direct download from Cadimage has missing fill parts, even after re-instalation. Anyone else having these problems ?

Thank You
Anonymous
Not applicable
NStocks wrote:
Is there any other way around this problem? I find it strange that a direct download from Cadimage has missing fill parts, even after re-instalation. Anyone else having these problems ?

Thank You
Fills are not parts but attributes of the file. There may be a conflict between an existing fill and the one that Cadimage requires, though I'm not sure just how this could be at the moment. I have used the Cadimage add-ons with no such problems.

The odd part is that this error usually reports the name of the missing fill so I am really unsure of the details of your problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The first post shows the dialog I always get... I really need to add cladding to my project, and I'm not aware of any other add-on that gives as good results as cadimage.

Thank You
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I can't help. It looks like this requires more time to figure out than I can offer. The lack of a fill should not stop it working though. Perhaps you can make do by just turning off the error messages. You can also make cladding with profiled walls.
Anonymous
Not applicable
You should contact cadimage directly. I find their support very prompt and efficient. Usually sorts out problems i have within 24hrs.
Wokka
Contributor
Also, run through EVERY option in the part that requires a fill and ensure you have a valid fill parameter checked.
Warwick Lloyd-Martin
3 D E N V I R O N M E N T
http://www.3de.com.au
Windows 11 Pro 64bit
ArchiCad 4.55>27 AUS
Lumion 12.5/2023
D5 Render
Learn and get certified!