BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Where have my nodes gone in roof builder?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey I use to have EDU Archicad 12, Now upgraded everthing to commercial etc.. anyway, I use to place my roofbuilder (cadimage) roof and it use to have the purple nodes in plan view for my to adjust default soffit widths and downpipe locations etc using stretch.. However since using the new commercial version I have lost the ability to do so? Is there an option that I need turning on? I have cadimage design suite and Archicad 12. Or did my educational version have add-ons that I now need 2 re-download to get this function. Its weird that the adjustable nodes have gone, they are still there in wall accessories.

Win xp 32 bit
Archicad 12
Cadimage tools
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
thats strange i had the same problem last week. havnt managed to rectify the problem either.
Erika Epstein
Booster
You have to pay for the professional versions.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Brett Brown
Advocate
Erika wrote:
You have to pay for the professional versions.
Most of them are free to New Zealanders with the commercial version.

Johnny, you are using the version you got with the commercial version, 12.6? A restart usually fixes things like that. If not try a reinstal of them.
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not in front of my Archicad PC at the moment, however my design suite didn't come with Archicad as such was installed seperatly, I dont think it was 12.6, maybe 12.1 or 12.3? Shall I check for upgrades and upgrade?
Brett Brown
Advocate
Yes, always keep up to date with the lastest build
Anonymous
Not applicable
My design suite is 12.1 and it says there are updates available however the page won't load to update? Is this because evrything has switched to Archicad 13 now
Brett Brown
Advocate
Contacting Cadimage is quicker in the first instance than trying to get answers here.
Anonymous
Not applicable
To anyone who has also had this problem... the solution is that when creating your roof, you have to have it set to ..'outlines only' ..[the roof not roof builder].
Learn and get certified!