BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 27 Cropped View Issues

ryejuan
Advisor

Hi to all,

Has anyone encounter this issue within the layout of Archicad 27 (build 4060) Teamwork?

It seems even if I cropped the drawing view it still shows those text that I want to hide, am I missing anything here?

See image below.

ryejuan_0-1708050465796.png

Zoomed out 

ryejuan_1-1708050484798.png

Zoomed in

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kikoria
Enthusiast

Yes, that's an actual issue, but if it helps, I can tell you that when publishing it to PDF those hidden figures are not visible. I mean the issue appears only in the workspace but not in the published product.

Kind regards,
Tamaz Kikoria
Architect
Technical Examination and Design Department
GEORGIAN WATER & POWER

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Barry Kelly

Seems to be an issue.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Documentation/AC27-Text-NOT-Cropping-in-Layout/m-p/572565

Be sure to report it to your local support.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
ryejuan
Advisor

I was trying to look in the forums if someone got post this issues but didn't manage to find it. Thanks for the link @Barry Kelly seems to be an issue already last year and now got new update but still haven't resolve. I will inform local support here about this issue. 😎

ArchiCAD 9 onwards
Solution
Kikoria
Enthusiast

Yes, that's an actual issue, but if it helps, I can tell you that when publishing it to PDF those hidden figures are not visible. I mean the issue appears only in the workspace but not in the published product.

Kind regards,
Tamaz Kikoria
Architect
Technical Examination and Design Department
GEORGIAN WATER & POWER

Thanks! Haven't tried publishing though I was thinking of reverting back to AC 26. (painful process setup teamwork and all) but since you mentioned it won't appear when publish maybe I can try to ignore this issue.

ArchiCAD 9 onwards

I had the same problem. By setting fit frame to drawing to manually resized frame and then switching back to fit frame to drawing, everything was ok again. Not the most durable solution.... But it worked

Fit frame.png

Apple M1 Max 32 GB Ventura
AC27
maurotrotta
Booster

I guess this problem could be solved somewhere through editing the settings of the work enviroment but can´t find the way to do it. I croped a drawing and it still display the numbers of the measuring outside the croped area. How do I do so they don´t appear?

maurotrotta_0-1712150263140.png

Operating system used: Windows

EDIT.

This is a new post merged with an old thread on the same subject.

Learn and get certified!